Student applications for specific electives
We have specific electives that are designed as special opportunities for students to take on greater responsibility and assist the classroom teacher or office personnel. These classes include:
Teacher and Office Assistants
1. Office and Media Center Assistant (7th and 8th grade)
2. Art Assistant (7th and 8th grade)
3. Engineering Assistant (8th grade)
4. Peer Tutor (7th and 8th grade)
1. Yearbook (Journalism I)
2. FIRST Lego League CLASS (separate application from CLUB)
3. TV Production
1. Engineering Competition Club
2. FIRST Lego League CLUB (separate application from CLASS)
The specific applications can be found in the front office on the information display next to the Dividend computer. They are also listed below.
All applications should be attached and returned with the course selection sheets.